Tuesday 13 September 2016

Implemented Actions-dropdown list for actions button



I've worked with dropdown components to change reusable component for a long time but it is refactored. Because the components are strongly coupled and dependent. I thought I understood what coupling and dependency are, but I was wrong. Knowing and understanding are totally different.

Dependency is the relationship between two classes. If a class Vehicle uses a class B, then A depends on B. If a class A cannot be reused without a class B, then a class A is dependent and a class B is dependency. According to this, my components have problems as a reusable component.

My next task is to implement actions button with reusable dropdown components. When I did with new component, it was more convenient than old version of dropdown. I didn't need to pass a lot of props in component. I'm still figuring out how new dropdown components work as a reusable component.



It has some issues related to the font and icon style. It will update later.

I'm also studying about Internationalization API in ECMAScript and why we need to use this api for handling messages. (http://www.w3.org/International/) and underscorejs (http://underscorejs.org/)

No comments:

Post a Comment