Wednesday 1 March 2017

Week 8 of winter-term at CDOT and underscore.js





Due to I had terrible flu last week, I could not work well. So, I'm still working on session for closed private chats. When user1 close(remove) the chat with user2 and/or user3, these chatID are going to save in the session. Also the closed chat seems like removing from the list. The first version of code was finished to implement, but my code was so much messy, too long and it is difficult to understand for others although I wrote down comments. So I'm working on improving my code.





For the first time, I thought using flag is efficient to send information into session. So, if currently opened chat is removed(closed), flag is set to true, and this chat is going to be displayed again on the list. But, my logic was not proper because of flag so I removed and improve it by some functions in underscore.js.


Underscore.js is one of the java script library which provides useful and functional programming utility(function) to user. There is nothing to need built-in object for using it.


I'm going to improve my previous code to functional way and do another task

References : underscore.js



No comments:

Post a Comment