Thursday 30 June 2016

Complete my PR and logout confirmation modal.


My PR was finally merged yesterday on git repository. To my shame, I didn't know well the way that I implement the code simply and exactly. I also had mistake like missing space or semicolon, although I did check my code with lint. I should learn and study about that according to practice coding many times and taking a look others' code. And I should be more methodical person about my work.


I implemented a confirmation modal for logout.
In current code, a modal is already used for Setting menu. So I tried to use the same function and style with it. However, a modal for confirmation was shown behind of Setting menu, not in front of it and I couldn't click any button on confirmation modal.So I implemented another modal for confirmation.



This modal is shown according to double click of Leave Session menu. Setting menu lists are called from the array(submenus) so I compared with class name of menus, not index. Because the menu order can be changed.

Although my PR was merged, I'm going to test my logout process.

No comments:

Post a Comment